Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Post Pictures of Your Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Gear - No Cowbelling!

Moderators: Kevio, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

User avatar
spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite
Posts: 14265
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby spudmunkey » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:45 pm


User avatar
dbone
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite
Posts: 1175
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: SF Bay Area

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby dbone » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Groovy : )
dbones Lefties
DC150 M22T/M22V
DC150 M22SD/M22N
DC400A, K12B/K12N
Bolt ,C22T/AP11/AP11
AE185 C22T/C22N
AE185-12 H22T/H22N/Piezo
DC800 A80B/A80N
DC600 M22SD/M22V
AC375, CL450, AC275K
CT7M KL14B/KL14N
SB5000 J99A pups

esphil
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Mar 2011

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby esphil » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:24 am

Dumb question, but can pale moon be kiesel color treated?
AE185, AC275, Ultra V, Bolt-T, SCB6, Aries 6
Waiting Room:

User avatar
Warg Master
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 481
Joined: May 2012
Location: SLC

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby Warg Master » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:43 am

esphil wrote:Dumb question, but can pale moon be kiesel color treated?


Actually, Jeff did mention that was possible in one of the Run videos... so yes.
WooooooD!

User avatar
DesmoBob
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Hawaii

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby DesmoBob » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:15 am


esphil
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Mar 2011

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby esphil » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Anyone get in on this run?
AE185, AC275, Ultra V, Bolt-T, SCB6, Aries 6
Waiting Room:

User avatar
amispy
Carvinite
Carvinite
Posts: 582
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: South Florida

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby amispy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 pm

esphil wrote:Anyone get in on this run?


Yep, I did. I ordered a stage 1 guitar and stage 3 bass.

Stage 1 guitar:
KV6X Vanquish Guitar with Hipshot/Kiesel Tremolo
Blood Red Raw Tone finish
Swamp Ash Body
2X4 Matching Headstock
Maple Fingerboard
Red Offset Dot Inlays
Stainless Med-Jumbo Frets
12in Fretboard Radius
HSH pickups, cream with black pole pieces
Black Hardware
Black Logo

Stage 3 bass:
V59K Vanqiush 5-string bass
Gloss Finish 3-Piece Body: Antique Ash body wood, purple heart layer, Resin #7 top
Chambered Body
Chrome Hardware
SCP/Radium HB pick ups
Black Ebony Fretboard
Abalone Staggered Offset Dots with K
Stainless Med Jumbo Frets
7pc Walnut Purple Heart neck
Drop Shadow Silver logo
Ebony Wood Backplate and Truss Rod Covers

My top is the 2nd one shown in Jeff's video with the blues,blacks,creams, and greys.
Kiesel Vanquish Run Color Stabilized Resin Top#7.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'86 DC200, '87 V220T, '90 LB75, '96 AE185, '05 C750T, '07 V220M, '14 V59K x2, '14 DC7X, '15 PB5, '17 A6H, '17 AB5, incoming V59K & KV6X

User avatar
spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite
Posts: 14265
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby spudmunkey » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Wow, awesome!! Congrats!!! Go big, or go home, eh?! :applause:

User avatar
dejabluguitar
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite
Posts: 2134
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Colorado

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby dejabluguitar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Interesting only 71 sold on the V run. The Aries run sold 151. Anyone else remember numbers from earlier runs?
my cover band http://www.dejabluband.com

my original music
http://www.soundcloud.com/montanestudio
way diffrent than my cover band
Image

User avatar
amispy
Carvinite
Carvinite
Posts: 582
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: South Florida

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby amispy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:27 pm

dejabluguitar wrote:Interesting only 71 sold on the V run. The Aries run sold 151. Anyone else remember numbers from earlier runs?



I was part of the very first run; the DC7/GP7 run. The were only 50 slots in that one.

I'm trying to even remember all the Kiesel runs...
GP7 (DC7)
Carved Top
Vader
Aries
Vanquish
'86 DC200, '87 V220T, '90 LB75, '96 AE185, '05 C750T, '07 V220M, '14 V59K x2, '14 DC7X, '15 PB5, '17 A6H, '17 AB5, incoming V59K & KV6X

esphil
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Mar 2011

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby esphil » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:05 pm

amispy wrote:
esphil wrote:Anyone get in on this run?


Yep, I did. I ordered a stage 1 guitar and stage 3 bass.

Stage 1 guitar:
KV6X Vanquish Guitar with Hipshot/Kiesel Tremolo
Blood Red Raw Tone finish
Swamp Ash Body
2X4 Matching Headstock
Maple Fingerboard
Red Offset Dot Inlays
Stainless Med-Jumbo Frets
12in Fretboard Radius
HSH pickups, cream with black pole pieces
Black Hardware
Black Logo

Stage 3 bass:
V59K Vanqiush 5-string bass
Gloss Finish 3-Piece Body: Antique Ash body wood, purple heart layer, Resin #7 top
Chambered Body
Chrome Hardware
SCP/Radium HB pick ups
Black Ebony Fretboard
Abalone Staggered Offset Dots with K
Stainless Med Jumbo Frets
7pc Walnut Purple Heart neck
Drop Shadow Silver logo
Ebony Wood Backplate and Truss Rod Covers

My top is the 2nd one shown in Jeff's video with the blues,blacks,creams, and greys.
Kiesel Vanquish Run Color Stabilized Resin Top#7.gif

Awesome. I was originally going to get one but kept hesitating pulling the trigger on a stage3, I already have so many guitars. I almost got in at the last moment and would have probably chosen the top you did near the end but it sold out, probably a good thing for my wallet. I've been happy with the guitar I got from the aries run.
AE185, AC275, Ultra V, Bolt-T, SCB6, Aries 6
Waiting Room:

BAO
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 2016

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby BAO » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:33 pm

I guess this is a good time for a first post. I am so happy to be a part of the run. I already own a Vader V6 and a SH550.

What I ordered is:
Stage 1 guitar:
KV6X Vanquish Guitar with Hipshot/Kiesel Tremolo
Grape Jelly Raw Tone finish
Swamp Ash Body
3+3 Pointed Matching Headstock
Maple Fingerboard
Black Staggered Offset Dot Inlays
Stainless Jumbo Frets
Thick Neck
Black pickups with black pole pieces
Black Hardware
Black Logo

User avatar
amispy
Carvinite
Carvinite
Posts: 582
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: South Florida

Re: Vanquish Guitar AND bass run!

Postby amispy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:22 pm

BAO wrote:I guess this is a good time for a first post. I am so happy to be a part of the run. I already own a Vader V6 and a SH550.

What I ordered is:
Stage 1 guitar:
KV6X Vanquish Guitar with Hipshot/Kiesel Tremolo
Grape Jelly Raw Tone finish
Swamp Ash Body
3+3 Pointed Matching Headstock
Maple Fingerboard
Black Staggered Offset Dot Inlays
Stainless Jumbo Frets
Thick Neck
Black pickups with black pole pieces
Black Hardware
Black Logo



That's going to be really nice!
'86 DC200, '87 V220T, '90 LB75, '96 AE185, '05 C750T, '07 V220M, '14 V59K x2, '14 DC7X, '15 PB5, '17 A6H, '17 AB5, incoming V59K & KV6X


Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Photo Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests