Kataigida - Prog Rock band from Chile

Share music you've made with your Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars gear.

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

RodoKnoX
Gold Member
Gold Member

Kataigida - Prog Rock band from Chile

Postby RodoKnoX » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:50 am

My band just released a second demo. I recorded mic to a Carvin V3M combo using a Carvin CT4 in both songs. Also i sing the main vocals. We're planning on releasing an EP this year.
Please note the tracks are not masterized yet so they might sound a bit raw on headphones, but on speakers the sound quality is very good.
Any comments or input greatly appreciated
Proud member of the Kiesel/Carvin family, from CHILE!
Carvin V3mC + Celestion v30 & Ct4 Black & Gold
My bands IG @Kataigidaband

Bovine
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Re: Kataigida - Prog Rock band from Chile

Postby Bovine » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:07 am

Man I love this! The songwriting, the guitar tones, and bass tone too are all great choices and the creative direction of the song is the kind I love to listen to. I'm glad I listened all the way through because there is so much to enjoy. I don't check in here often anymore but I'm glad I did today to hear this. The final version should be fantastic and make for an awesome EP. Excellent job brother, thanks for posting!
On Facebook.com/FoolsErrandRockBand Lyrics & Samples at: FoolsErrandRockBand.com

"Meaty enough for the mind, soothing enough for the soul"

RodoKnoX
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Kataigida - Prog Rock band from Chile

Postby RodoKnoX » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:38 am

Bovine wrote:Man I love this! The songwriting, the guitar tones, and bass tone too are all great choices and the creative direction of the song is the kind I love to listen to. I'm glad I listened all the way through because there is so much to enjoy. I don't check in here often anymore but I'm glad I did today to hear this. The final version should be fantastic and make for an awesome EP. Excellent job brother, thanks for posting!

Hey man, sorry for the late response. Ive been off social media for a bit. Thanks for the kind words. Make sure to check the other song on our soundcloud page you might dig it too.
When we upload more material ill keep posting it here :mrgreen: theres always a bit of love for prog rock around
Proud member of the Kiesel/Carvin family, from CHILE!
Carvin V3mC + Celestion v30 & Ct4 Black & Gold
My bands IG @Kataigidaband

Return to Share Your Kiesel Guitars Made Music