My tribute to Holdsworth with his bandmates

Share music you've made with your Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars gear.

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

scottjonesmusic
Gold Member
Gold Member

My tribute to Holdsworth with his bandmates

Postby scottjonesmusic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:03 pm

Recorded as a tribute to the greatest guitarist of all time. May his music live forever.

Thanks to the incredible work of Allan's bandmates Steve Hunt and Evan Paul Marien and the brilliance of Steve Pruitt. This would not have been possible without all of you. Everyone played their asses off and did Allan proud.

And to be clear...I'm not looking to "get rich" in any way from Allan's name. Recouping production costs would be nice, but there is no pressure from me to buy or donate on this (you WILL be able to download it for free). I'm honored to have had the opportunity to work with Allan's bandmates and Steve Pruitt, and that the family was so cool about doing the project. My love to Louise, Rori, Emily, Sam, Lynne and Claire.

https://scottjonesmusic.bandcamp.com/tr ... holdsworth

colossal
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Re: My tribute to Holdsworth with his bandmates

Postby colossal » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Incredible! :applause: Very, very well done :o

ChrisN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby ChrisN » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:22 am

Bravo, Scott! The chance of teaming up with AH alumni to create your own creative tribute was not to be missed.

As a sidenote, Big Al remained open for working with new souls. Back in 2004 we were pretty close to fly him in for a Polish tour with a Polish rhythm section feat. the great Cez Konrad on drums. Too bad the chance was near-missed.

scottjonesmusic
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby scottjonesmusic » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:20 am

ChrisN wrote:Bravo, Scott! The chance of teaming up with AH alumni to create your own creative tribute was not to be missed.

As a sidenote, Big Al remained open for working with new souls. Back in 2004 we were pretty close to fly him in for a Polish tour with a Polish rhythm section feat. the great Cez Konrad on drums. Too bad the chance was near-missed.

Thanks man!!

Return to Share Your Kiesel Guitars Made Music