Joining the Kiesel family - First O6 build

Expecting some new gear from Kiesel Guitars? Post here!

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy, RockCrue, soundchick

Akrythael
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Oct 2020

Joining the Kiesel family - First O6 build

Postby Akrythael » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:36 am

Hey there!

I've just made my first Kiesel order for a 6 string Osiris!

Here's the build:

Mahogany Body
Mahogany Top
Translucent Purple
Blackburst Edges
Rear Body Natural Clear
Clear Gloss Finish
Clear Maple Neck
Tung Oil Finish
Ebony Fretboard
White Crescent Inlay w/ Staggered Offset Dots
Luminlay Dot Inlays
Stainless Steel Medium-Jumbo Frets
Active Fishman Fluence Pickups
Drop Shadow Logo Black on White

Happy 1 day early birthday to me ^^

Now comes the waiting part! :stir:

User avatar
spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite
Posts: 18542
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Joining the Kiesel family - First O6 build

Postby spudmunkey » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:54 pm

Image

helldorado
Carvinite
Carvinite
Posts: 716
Joined: Jan 2018

Re: Joining the Kiesel family - First O6 build

Postby helldorado » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:41 pm

The worst part about placing an order in Q4 is that it usually means it's a true statement to say, " can't wait to see it NEXT year!" :lol:

Congrats!

Akrythael
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Oct 2020

Re: Joining the Kiesel family - First O6 build

Postby Akrythael » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:53 pm

helldorado wrote:The worst part about placing an order in Q4 is that it usually means it's a true statement to say, " can't wait to see it NEXT year!" :lol:

Congrats!


Haha, indeed!

Hopefully, 3-4 months are quite short periods of time when you're used to boardgame kickstarters like I do.

User avatar
spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite
Posts: 18542
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Joining the Kiesel family - First O6 build

Postby spudmunkey » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:01 pm

Akrythael wrote:Hopefully, 3-4 months are quite short periods of time when you're used to boardgame kickstarters like I do.
:lol:

The MST3K Coffee Table book from the Season 11 "MST3K Returns!" kickstarter took so long to make, it shipped AFTER the Blu-Ray of the *next* season, Season 12. It was at least 2 years. :lol:

I think I ended up waiting 16 months for some dice, once.

Akrythael
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Oct 2020

Re: Joining the Kiesel family - First O6 build

Postby Akrythael » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:19 pm

spudmunkey wrote:
Akrythael wrote:Hopefully, 3-4 months are quite short periods of time when you're used to boardgame kickstarters like I do.
:lol:

The MST3K Coffee Table book from the Season 11 "MST3K Returns!" kickstarter took so long to make, it shipped AFTER the Blu-Ray of the *next* season, Season 12. It was at least 2 years. :lol:

I think I ended up waiting 16 months for some dice, once.


:shock: That's a bit extreme ^^

I would have ended like this haha :wall:

Sunset
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 208
Joined: Apr 2019

Re: Joining the Kiesel family - First O6 build

Postby Sunset » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:41 pm

Happy Birthday and congratz on that nice build.

Akrythael
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Oct 2020

Re: Joining the Kiesel family - First O6 build

Postby Akrythael » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:11 am

Sunset wrote:Happy Birthday and congratz on that nice build.


Thanks a lot =)

Akrythael
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Oct 2020

Re: Joining the Kiesel family - First O6 build

Postby Akrythael » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:37 pm

Found my build on Facebook!

It turned out so well!

Can't wait to get my hands on it to share more photos!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please REGISTER or LOG IN.


Return to The Waiting Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests