The HH(1)(2)(X) Owners Club

Threads by Owners of Specific Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Instruments

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

Timotheedle
Carvinite
Carvinite

The HH(1)(2)(X) Owners Club

Postby Timotheedle » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey carvinites
I thought it would be so great for all us HH owners to post a couple pictures of our HH's. They will be all together in the same thread :drool:

I will start
thread for my HH2

ted
Carvinite
Carvinite

re: The HH(1)(2)(X) Owners Club

Postby ted » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:28 am

Timotheedle, that's a slick looking axe. I love the matte black look and it's cool that you were able to get a black-on-black logo.

Here's just a quick pic of mine, almost one week old. I put this pic on another thread, but here it is for "roll-call". Hopefully, we can get everybody to post their HH photos. It really is an amazing instrument.Image

Tabare777
Carvinite
Carvinite
Links/Contact:

Postby Tabare777 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:53 am

Both of these are AWESOME!!! GASing severely!!! :applause:
Tabare777 WEBSITE
Kiesel VM8 & O7X
DV Mark Little 40II & Mesa Dual Recto 2x12 Cab + DV Mark Micro 50 & 1x12 cab

acwax
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby acwax » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 am

Wish I could be a member of this club... maybe someday soon. The black is awesome - only finish I would consider besides just tung oil.

GuitarAnthony
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite
Links/Contact:

Postby GuitarAnthony » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 am

Another club, eh? Ok, I'll play.

Timotheedle
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby Timotheedle » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:10 pm

^^^
yes play--by all means!!

I want to see everyone's HH in the same thread :drool:

ted
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby ted » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:09 am

GuitarAnthony, that's a cool color. I remember seeing pics of your guitar elsewhere and I think I recall you saying this color is very difficult to photograph accurately-- it's a green that looks more off-white. I love green guitars and for my next HH2, I was thinking of something green like my early 90's DC-127 (I forget the name of the color-- it's like radiation green, but a bit lighter). Just wondering if you have any other pics of your axe in different lighting-- I'd really like to see what the color of your guitar really looks like. Is that matte finish too?

I'm thinking an HH2 in blue metallic mist with cream or zebra pickups would look amazing. Any photoshoppers out there? :)

omersenler
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby omersenler » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:47 am

ted
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby ted » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:52 am

omersenler, great new axe! Welcome to the club. :)

omersenler
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby omersenler » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:30 am

thanks ted :) its nice to be here :)

ted
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby ted » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:33 am

Hey Timotheedle, last night I stumbed across the vids of you showing off your black HH2-- they were great! I enjoyed the detail into which you went when talking about every facet of these instruments.

I agree with your assessment of the elegance of the JCustom hardtail bridge design (obviously, not going to touch the can of worms that is the trem version)-- but it really is a great solid bridge. Combined with having no headstock with tuners that can be bumped-- you just know that this guitar is going to stay in tune forever. I can toss this guitar onto a bed, a chair, whatever and there's nothing that's going to knock it out of tune. Very solid. The tuners are very easy to use. Also, one of the other things about the bridge that contributes to the overall playing experience of the guitar is the smooth chassis area right between the string ends and the tuners-- it gives you a nice fat, smooth, steady place to rest your picking hand while you're playing.

I found your video of string changing to be a nice bit of info-- I still haven't changed mine yet. I'll order some double balls soon though. I enjoy your passion for the HH guitar-- it's such an inspiring instrument!

lselvon
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby lselvon » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 pm

ted
Carvinite
Carvinite

Re: re: The HH(1)(2)(X) Owners Club

Postby ted » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:27 pm

lselvon wrote:Image

Looks great, lselvon! That finish and color really suit the HH2.

Timotheedle
Carvinite
Carvinite

Re: re: The HH(1)(2)(X) Owners Club

Postby Timotheedle » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 am

ted wrote:Hey Timotheedle, last night I stumbed across the vids of you showing off your black HH2-- they were great! I enjoyed the detail into which you went when talking about every facet of these instruments.

I agree with your assessment of the elegance of the JCustom hardtail bridge design (obviously, not going to touch the can of worms that is the trem version)-- but it really is a great solid bridge. Combined with having no headstock with tuners that can be bumped-- you just know that this guitar is going to stay in tune forever. I can toss this guitar onto a bed, a chair, whatever and there's nothing that's going to knock it out of tune. Very solid. The tuners are very easy to use. Also, one of the other things about the bridge that contributes to the overall playing experience of the guitar is the smooth chassis area right between the string ends and the tuners-- it gives you a nice fat, smooth, steady place to rest your picking hand while you're playing.

I found your video of string changing to be a nice bit of info-- I still haven't changed mine yet. I'll order some double balls soon though. I enjoy your passion for the HH guitar-- it's such an inspiring instrument!

yeah I thought it would be really helpful for people that are in the same boat I was before buying it (even though I knew I would be buy one no matter what)

Return to Guitar & Bass Clubs