Happy New Year 2017!

Off-Topic Discussions. Read the Sticky before posting.

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

Casual Madman
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Happy New Year 2017!

Postby Casual Madman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:33 am

Happy New Year to my friends in Kiesel/Carvin - hope you all have the best year of your lives.

Remember to be safe this holiday!

https://youtu.be/gw_oGKUqtN0

2Plus2isChicken
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Re: Happy New Year 2017!

Postby 2Plus2isChicken » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:35 pm

I know it's a week late but happy New Year! I partied really hard on New Year's Eve. I attempted to order a pizza but failed due to the 3-hour wait, decided to go to Taco Bell, and even thought about going to the New Year's Eve party at church but decided not to. Yep. It was one crazy night. :mrgreen:
Guitars:
2x Carvin Bolt
DC145
AE185
Ibanez RG1570 and Mikro
2x Fender MIM Strat
Ovation Celebrity
PRS SE Custom 24

Amps:
V3M
Legacy 3
VT16
Quilter 101 Mini Head
Peavey JSX Head
Fender Super Champ XD
Carvin Vintage 1 x 12 cab
Carvin Legacy II 2 x 12 cab

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Postby spudmunkey » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:48 pm

2Plus2isChicken wrote:I know it's a week late but happy New Year! I partied really hard on New Year's Eve. I attempted to order a pizza but failed due to the 3-hour wait, decided to go to Taco Bell, and even thought about going to the New Year's Eve party at church but decided not to. Yep. It was one crazy night. :mrgreen:

I worked until about 10:30PM, came home and put on the an episode of MST3K, and fell asleep in an uncomfortable position in my chair, leading to me waking up at around 3:30 with a wicked sore neck.

#rockandroll

:lol:
Last edited by spudmunkey on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2Plus2isChicken
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby 2Plus2isChicken » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:28 pm

I hate when I fall asleep in the chair. I always end up wishing I had just gone to bed.
Guitars:
2x Carvin Bolt
DC145
AE185
Ibanez RG1570 and Mikro
2x Fender MIM Strat
Ovation Celebrity
PRS SE Custom 24

Amps:
V3M
Legacy 3
VT16
Quilter 101 Mini Head
Peavey JSX Head
Fender Super Champ XD
Carvin Vintage 1 x 12 cab
Carvin Legacy II 2 x 12 cab

Doctor Turn
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite
Links/Contact:

Postby Doctor Turn » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:15 pm

spudmunkey wrote:
2Plus2isChicken wrote:I know it's a week late but happy New Year! I partied really hard on New Year's Eve. I attempted to order a pizza but failed due to the 3-hour wait, decided to go to Taco Bell, and even thought about going to the New Year's Eve party at church but decided not to. Yep. It was one crazy night. :mrgreen:

I worked until about 10:30PM, came home and put on the an episode of MST3K, and fell asleep in an uncomfortable position in my chair, leading to me waking up at around 3:30 with a wicked sore neck.

#rockandroll

:lol:

The worst. The longer you slept in that position, the worse it is, because the longer the sleep the greater the potential dehydration... which tightens up all the tendons and muscles in your neck, constricting your blood vessels running all around your head, behind your ears, base of neck, creating murderous headaches... like "Ham Egg and Advil Omlette" for breakfast, "McAdvil and Cheese" at McDonalds for lunch, and a big bowl of Macaroni and Advil for a quick dinner (or pizza, a small personal pie with sausage & advil toppings). Just awful headaches.
Carvin Weaponry:
1985 DC150K (koa) Stereo, M22N/M22SD w/black hardware.
1985 100 Watt X Amp 2 x 12 combo (XV212) upgraded w/ 2 Vintage 30's
...and other gear.

https://soundcloud.com/the_heavy_clouds

Return to The Backstage Lounge