Officially Ordered New Vader

USA Custom Shop Acoustic and Electric Guitars

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

Jack'O'Licious
Gold Member
Gold Member
Links/Contact:

Officially Ordered New Vader

Postby Jack'O'Licious » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:57 am

That’s right boys, I finally sold my sweet Aries to buy a new Vader. Just spec’d it out and ordered it 20 minutes ago!

Vader 7X (with Tremolo)
Swamp Ash body with antique ash treatment
Chambered body
Rear natural clear
Aqua burst over flame maple top
Tung oiled 5 pc. black limba neck w/maple stripes
Birdseye maple fretboard
Kiesel treated board (aqua)
Staggered offset luminlay dots
White lithium bridge & neck
Lithium single coil center position
Push pull coil split tone knob
White logo
Metal knobs w/abalone tops

Can’t freakin wait man. I’ve been wanting a Vader since before I ordered my DCM8 in 2017. I’m so stoked that I finally get to get my hands on my own. Also got to take advantage of the Black Friday deals. Wasn’t much but it did knock it down at least $150 I think. Took $50 of the treated board, Antique Ash Treatment was free. Soft case was only $60. It says Chambering was a free discount but it was already free in the Bader builder so I’m assuming it’s not free on all guitars?... I’ll of course load pics when it gets here but I am so excited I had to post!
Kiesel's:
2017 DCM8, 2016 A7H

Other's:
Cheap Peavey Strat (1st axe ever), Ernie Ball JP13, 2018 Dingwall NG-3 5 string, 2017 Warwick RB Corvette 6 string

DWG
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Officially Ordered New Vader

Postby DWG » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:13 am

Congrats! Vaders Rule! +1 on the Aqua Burst (I just ordered a V6 with TQB). 7 strings is 1 too many for me. :lol:

DWG

Rocky
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Rocky » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:14 pm

Just ordered a 2nd VM8 in Kiesel racing orange. An Aqua Burst V7 or TQB V6 sounds cool too. The Vader is a great guitar. I looked at some Strandberg's but in the end decided to go with another Vader.

Greg Emm
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby Greg Emm » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:10 pm

Jack'O'Licious wrote:It says Chambering was a free discount but it was already free in the Bader builder so I’m assuming it’s not free on all guitars?... I’ll of course load pics when it gets here but I am so excited I had to post!

Chambering usually costs $150, I think. So you saved a nice bundle on this sweet build. Congratulations on the score.

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Postby spudmunkey » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:40 pm

Most of the items that were listed as free for the black Friday promotion were put into the builder as such.

GuitFiddle
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby GuitFiddle » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:37 am

Congrats! I actually ordered a Vader also. Mine is going to be much different than the vast majority we've seen. I think most will dislike it, or at least be ambivalent. Yours sounds pretty loaded!
American guitars
British Amps (mostly)
What more do you need?

Jack'O'Licious
Gold Member
Gold Member
Links/Contact:

Postby Jack'O'Licious » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:21 pm

GuitFiddle wrote:Congrats! I actually ordered a Vader also. Mine is going to be much different than the vast majority we've seen. I think most will dislike it, or at least be ambivalent. Yours sounds pretty loaded!

Do tell!...

Only regret I have is not getting the acoustic saddles, but that $250 was used in other areas I wanted so bad, like the KTB Aqua and the flames maple top. I just have to keep reminding myself that I have the EBMM JP13 to grab when I need the piezo but man that would have been the icing on the cake to have an all around, loaded ace to do everything I want at any given time.
Kiesel's:
2017 DCM8, 2016 A7H

Other's:
Cheap Peavey Strat (1st axe ever), Ernie Ball JP13, 2018 Dingwall NG-3 5 string, 2017 Warwick RB Corvette 6 string

mbardu
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby mbardu » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:31 pm

Add me to the club.
V7x with acoustic saddles and moss green flamed top.

Couldn't pass up the ridiculous 50$ all in for a premium top from yesterday, on top of other black Friday options.

Now the wait begins...

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars