New UltraV 7 Multiscale

USA Custom Shop Acoustic and Electric Guitars

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy, RockCrue, soundchick

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

New UltraV 7 Multiscale

Postby spudmunkey » Tue May 11, 2021 3:15 pm

Screenshot_20210511-151405_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-151411_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-151404_Facebook.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please REGISTER or LOG IN.

helldorado
Carvinite
Carvinite

Re: New UltraV 7 Multiscale

Postby helldorado » Tue May 11, 2021 4:53 pm

I guess somebody convinced them to do it and put in the money for the prototyping? Not a model I would've expected them to do on their own considering they've been cutting back on the full body V and X shapes.

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Postby spudmunkey » Tue May 11, 2021 5:00 pm

helldorado wrote:I guess somebody convinced them to do it and put in the money for the prototyping? Not a model I would've expected them to do on their own considering they've been cutting back on the full body V and X shapes.

Yeah, this is for someone with multiple K series and others. This was the sort of proof-of-concept build before they build the one for the customer.

helldorado
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby helldorado » Wed May 12, 2021 9:07 am

spudmunkey wrote:
helldorado wrote:I guess somebody convinced them to do it and put in the money for the prototyping? Not a model I would've expected them to do on their own considering they've been cutting back on the full body V and X shapes.

Yeah, this is for someone with multiple K series and others. This was the sort of proof-of-concept build before they build the one for the customer.

Yeah, I ended up seeing the details when he announced his build on the FB group. Should be a nice build. It looks like he opted to go all in with the upgrades on one guitar to hit the minimum spend.

Cynical
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby Cynical » Thu May 13, 2021 4:46 pm

Have to say, if this was a 6 string instead of 7, I'd be really tempted...

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars