Wait Time redux

Expecting some new gear from Kiesel Guitars? Post here!

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, soundchick, peb, ChrisH, Bundy, RockCrue

JFRiley

Wait Time redux

Postby JFRiley » Fri May 06, 2022 3:46 pm

I'm curious as to the FASTEST people have been getting their guitars lately. I'm about six weeks in and wondering when I should ay the balance to make sure it doesn't sit around once complete.

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Re: Wait Time redux

Postby spudmunkey » Fri May 06, 2022 8:11 pm

I did a search over in the Facebook group for posts that contained "NGD" and "weeks".

On April 2nd someone received theirs at 17 weeks. Another in March at 17 weeks

The most recent "very short" I've come across was January of 2021 at 7 weeks. Going back to 2020 I see one at 5-6 weeks, 2019 for "5 weeks 3 days", In 2018 I found one that was 4 weeks, which is the shortest I have come across aside from in-stock guitars.

Keisari

Postby Keisari » Fri May 06, 2022 11:58 pm

Also there is 1 instock with the donut inlays and those were quite recently announced.

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Postby spudmunkey » Sat May 07, 2022 12:10 am

Keisari wrote:Also there is 1 instock with the donut inlays and those were quite recently announced.

I assume that one (black raw tone arise with the maple board) was built as an extra since it was shown completed as the "Deal of the Hour(ish)" on 4/13, which was only 8 days after the inlays were announced (on April 5th, along with the Aries Titanium Series).

Keisari

Postby Keisari » Sat May 07, 2022 6:05 am

spudmunkey wrote:
Keisari wrote:Also there is 1 instock with the donut inlays and those were quite recently announced.

I assume that one (black raw tone arise with the maple board) was built as an extra since it was shown completed as the "Deal of the Hour(ish)" on 4/13, which was only 8 days after the inlays were announced (on April 5th, along with the Aries Titanium Series).

Yes maybe that was just made to show off the inlays then who knows.

helldorado
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby helldorado » Mon May 09, 2022 8:58 am

Don't worry, your guitar won't sit around waiting for you to pay. They will call you for final payment the day the guitar is completed and ready to ship. They want your money and to get completed guitars out of the factory, and can't do one without the other. 8)

They're still quoting 20 to 22 weeks build time right now IIRC. I'm currently on week 23 of a build. It does look like people who ordered around the October / November time frame are receiving the builds right now. Some of the Black Friday sales orders have been having NGD's.

Return to The Waiting Room