Kiesel Random Thoughts (not worth their own thread)

Off-Topic Discussions. Read the Sticky before posting.

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, soundchick, peb, ChrisH, Bundy, RockCrue

helldorado
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Re: Kiesel Random Thoughts (not worth their own thread)

Postby helldorado » Tue May 10, 2022 3:16 pm

If anything, the Kiesel FB group will always have those special folks who will be almost spamming the board with their posts, completely clueless to how the rest of the world sees it. :lol: It won't always be the same person, but it'll be somebody.

helldorado
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby helldorado » Fri May 13, 2022 9:56 am

never thought I'd see the day where somebody says the DC has bad upper fret access because of the upper horn cutaway. :?:

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Postby spudmunkey » Fri May 13, 2022 9:59 am

helldorado wrote:never thought I'd see the day where somebody says the DC has bad upper fret access because of the upper horn cutaway. :?:

Ugh, literally unplayable if I can't use my thumb to play the 21st fret on the D string with my thumb. :lol: I guess I'm just going to have to spend *checks notes* $4500 :shock: ...for the Jackson SL1 for that deal-breaking feature.

helldorado
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby helldorado » Fri May 13, 2022 1:46 pm

spudmunkey wrote:
helldorado wrote:never thought I'd see the day where somebody says the DC has bad upper fret access because of the upper horn cutaway. :?:

Ugh, literally unplayable if I can't use my thumb to play the 21st fret on the D string with my thumb. :lol: I guess I'm just going to have to spend *checks notes* $4500 :shock: ...for the Jackson SL1 for that deal-breaking feature.

:lol: And yet it only creates confusion to show how the Keisel's heel is more aggressively carved with a lower profile than the Jackson's. :lol:

Was it opposite day today and somebody forgot to tell us?

Sunset
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Sunset » Fri May 20, 2022 3:18 pm

No covers today. No practice. Just me and one of my favs, playing what *we* want. Sooooo good…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please REGISTER or LOG IN.

Return to The Backstage Lounge