Kiesel Random Thoughts (not worth their own thread)

Off-Topic Discussions. Read the Sticky before posting.

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, soundchick, peb, ChrisH, Bundy, RockCrue

helldorado
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite
Posts: 1417
Joined: Jan 2018

Re: Kiesel Random Thoughts (not worth their own thread)

Postby helldorado » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:52 am

ElfDude wrote:
helldorado wrote:it's that time of year again

Image

time for a simple question about an issue on the FB board to turn into a total flame battle about Kiesel and their quality control as a proxy battle for everybody who does and doesn't like Jeff. :lol:


And I totally missed it


it's still there, it hasn't gone nuclear yet. :lol: People seem to be getting punchy again in the FB group so I'm waiting for something to blow up soon enough.

User avatar
ElfDude
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11477
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: In and around the lake

Re: Kiesel Random Thoughts (not worth their own thread)

Postby ElfDude » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:41 am

helldorado wrote:
ElfDude wrote:
helldorado wrote:it's that time of year again

Image

time for a simple question about an issue on the FB board to turn into a total flame battle about Kiesel and their quality control as a proxy battle for everybody who does and doesn't like Jeff. :lol:


And I totally missed it


it's still there, it hasn't gone nuclear yet. :lol: People seem to be getting punchy again in the FB group so I'm waiting for something to blow up soon enough.


Hmmm... I'm not finding it.
Oh well.
Aries A6H, CS6M, SH445, Contour 66, AE185, DC135, CT4M, Bolt, Bolt T, SH225, LB76F, Nomad, VT16 Head, V410, Pro Bass 100
Midlife Crisis on Facebook
The Tri-Chevys on Facebook

helldorado
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite
Posts: 1417
Joined: Jan 2018

Re: Kiesel Random Thoughts (not worth their own thread)

Postby helldorado » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:37 pm

ElfDude wrote:
helldorado wrote:
ElfDude wrote:
helldorado wrote:it's that time of year again

Image

time for a simple question about an issue on the FB board to turn into a total flame battle about Kiesel and their quality control as a proxy battle for everybody who does and doesn't like Jeff. :lol:


And I totally missed it


it's still there, it hasn't gone nuclear yet. :lol: People seem to be getting punchy again in the FB group so I'm waiting for something to blow up soon enough.


Hmmm... I'm not finding it.
Oh well.


It was the one about the chip on the edge of the fretboard and fret "gap."
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=5293751747379688

User avatar
UnexplodedCow
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite
Posts: 2001
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Omnipresence nearly achieved!

Re: Kiesel Random Thoughts (not worth their own thread)

Postby UnexplodedCow » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:47 pm

Someone's gotta complain - might as well be on FB. At least it's different than the same 3 questions being asked every day, I guess. :mrgreen:
We are entitled to our own, wrong, opinions.

Guitar theorem: G=X+1 where G= guitars one needs, and X = guitars one has.

Do or do not; there is no understand.

User avatar
spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite
Posts: 19577
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Kiesel Random Thoughts (not worth their own thread)

Postby spudmunkey » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:53 pm

UnexplodedCow wrote:Someone's gotta complain - might as well be on FB. At least it's different than the same 3 questions being asked every day, I guess. :mrgreen:


Hey, what's the current leadtimes? :lol:

User avatar
UnexplodedCow
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite
Posts: 2001
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Omnipresence nearly achieved!

Re: Kiesel Random Thoughts (not worth their own thread)

Postby UnexplodedCow » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:23 pm

That there's the Ruy Lopez opening to the "Call my guys" game.
We are entitled to our own, wrong, opinions.

Guitar theorem: G=X+1 where G= guitars one needs, and X = guitars one has.

Do or do not; there is no understand.


Return to The Backstage Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest